Discover the fitness benefits of Aqua Aerobics
Aqua Aerobics classes are a great way to mix up a traditional gym workout with the amazing benefits of water. It takes only a few aqua aerobics sessions and you’ll feel and see a big difference in your overall fitness. A typical class will involve all the exercises you would expect in a ‘dry ’class but there are added bonuses when you exercise in the water.
Come and enjoy a variety of classes from Shallow, Deepwater and Yoga/Pilates.
(Classes are held in the heated pool during winter)
The top benefits of aqua aerobics:
- Water supports the body, putting less stress on your joints and muscles
- Working out in the water helps build strength. Fighting against the push of the water activates your muscles
- Water pressure helps put less strain on the heart by moving blood around the body
- The impact of gravity is less in the water allowing a greater range of motion
- Working out in water helps prevent overheating, helping you exercise for longer
- And…it’s fun!
8 am – 8.45 am SHALLOW / 6pm – 6.45 pm DEEP
6 pm – 6.45 pm SHALLOW
8 am – 8.45 am DEEP
9 am – 9.45 am SHALLOW
$10.00 per session